Jason and Kevin recap the first five days of track and field from London and look ahead to the rest ahead of the competition. Then, the guys are joined by Nick Zaccardi of Sports Illustrated who describes what the action is like on the track and in the media mixed zone at Olympic Stadium. Nick shares his experience writing about Jenn Suhr’s gold medal in the pole vault, the environment around London and tells how the media reacts to Usain Bolt.
Support the Show
- Episode 390: Did You See That American Record?
- Episode 389: Never Back Down
- Episode 388: Exit Interview
- Episode 387: World Bests
- Episode 386: USA Championships Recap & Paul Chelimo interview
- Episode 385: 2017 USA Championships Preview
- Episode 384: Honest Effort
- Episode 383: Miles with Meb
- Episode 382: All The Talk
- Episode 381: This Doesn’t Sound Legal
- Episode 380: Laser Assisted
- Episode 379: #MuchCloserToBreaking2ThanWeThought
- Episode 378: Revolutionary Records
- Episode 377: Something About Mary
- Episode 376: Whose Name Is Who?
- Episode 375: 2017 Boston Marathon Preview
- Episode 374: Grind Mode
- Episode 373: 5 Minutes of Agony
- Episode 372: Run The Race
- Episode 371: Blue Singlet