Jason and Kevin preview the 2015 New York City Marathon with the help of their friends, Jesse Squire and Dan Rubenstein. Jesse handicaps the field and explains why Mary Keitany is a bigger favorite than Wilson Kipsand and why there is a small American presence this year in New York. Then, Dan joins the show to give his annual review of the start list and shed some light on the celebrity entries in the race.
Support the Show
- Episode 390: Did You See That American Record?
- Episode 389: Never Back Down
- Episode 388: Exit Interview
- Episode 387: World Bests
- Episode 386: USA Championships Recap & Paul Chelimo interview
- Episode 385: 2017 USA Championships Preview
- Episode 384: Honest Effort
- Episode 383: Miles with Meb
- Episode 382: All The Talk
- Episode 381: This Doesn’t Sound Legal
- Episode 380: Laser Assisted
- Episode 379: #MuchCloserToBreaking2ThanWeThought
- Episode 378: Revolutionary Records
- Episode 377: Something About Mary
- Episode 376: Whose Name Is Who?
- Episode 375: 2017 Boston Marathon Preview
- Episode 374: Grind Mode
- Episode 373: 5 Minutes of Agony
- Episode 372: Run The Race
- Episode 371: Blue Singlet