Jason and Kevin, with the help of Jesse Squire (Track Superfan), get you ready for the 2011 New York City Marathon by previewing the the top entrants and story lines for this year’s race. The three give their predictions and also share which America’s may break-out and which gender is more likely to set the course record. Later, friend of the show and fellow podcaster, Dan Rubenstein weighs in on how the celebrities running the race will fare and tries to start a rivalry with The Superfan.
Support the Show
- Episode 390: Did You See That American Record?
- Episode 389: Never Back Down
- Episode 388: Exit Interview
- Episode 387: World Bests
- Episode 386: USA Championships Recap & Paul Chelimo interview
- Episode 385: 2017 USA Championships Preview
- Episode 384: Honest Effort
- Episode 383: Miles with Meb
- Episode 382: All The Talk
- Episode 381: This Doesn’t Sound Legal
- Episode 380: Laser Assisted
- Episode 379: #MuchCloserToBreaking2ThanWeThought
- Episode 378: Revolutionary Records
- Episode 377: Something About Mary
- Episode 376: Whose Name Is Who?
- Episode 375: 2017 Boston Marathon Preview
- Episode 374: Grind Mode
- Episode 373: 5 Minutes of Agony
- Episode 372: Run The Race
- Episode 371: Blue Singlet