Jason and Kevin get an early start on the Olympic Trials Marathon by previewing Desiree Davila’s chances, Dathan Ritzenhein’s potential, Galen Rupp’s hypotheticals and the depth of the women’s field. Then, the guys discuss Tirunesh Dibaba’s return, Usain Bolt’s TMZ appearance and Teddy Tamgho’s unique rapping style. Jason also explains why Usain Bolt was not even the second best track athlete in 2011 and gives insight on New Year’s Eve in Las Vegas.
Support the Show
- Episode 390: Did You See That American Record?
- Episode 389: Never Back Down
- Episode 388: Exit Interview
- Episode 387: World Bests
- Episode 386: USA Championships Recap & Paul Chelimo interview
- Episode 385: 2017 USA Championships Preview
- Episode 384: Honest Effort
- Episode 383: Miles with Meb
- Episode 382: All The Talk
- Episode 381: This Doesn’t Sound Legal
- Episode 380: Laser Assisted
- Episode 379: #MuchCloserToBreaking2ThanWeThought
- Episode 378: Revolutionary Records
- Episode 377: Something About Mary
- Episode 376: Whose Name Is Who?
- Episode 375: 2017 Boston Marathon Preview
- Episode 374: Grind Mode
- Episode 373: 5 Minutes of Agony
- Episode 372: Run The Race
- Episode 371: Blue Singlet